I am Thomas Maeseele, a fully qualified physio in sports rehabilitation, Manual Therapy and Dry Needling / Myofascial therapist. Because of my passion for everything to do with movement/exercise,
I gave skiing and snowboarding lessons at the Austrian Ski School in Vorarlberg and nowadays I am mainly active in wall climbing and mountain biking.
In my free time I also practice yoga and I am doing hiking, horse riding, slack lining, diving and surfing.
During my studies at the Free University of Brussels (VUB) I worked at the Stellenbosch Academy of Sports (SAS) with athletes from the Western Provence Rugby Institute and the South African National Rugby Sevens team (Springboks).
I also worked in Cape Town at the Sports Performance and Rehabilitation Center (SPARC) with surfers, climbers, trail runners, cyclists (road and off-road) and Ghost Ultimate Frisbee Club.
- 2009: Ski- and snowboard teacher, Dual Anwärter, with the Vorarlberger Skischulen
- 2009-2013: Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Sciences at the Free University of Brussels
- 2013-2015: Master’s degree in Sports Physiotherapy at the Free University of Brussels
- 2016-2017: Education as Myofascial Therapist/Dry Needling via Belgian Myopain Society Trigger
- 2017: Dynamic Taping techniques
- 2017-2018: Post graduate Manual Therapy at the University of Ghent
- 2009: Teaching ski- and snowboard lessons with the Vorarlberger Skischulen at Hochjoch, Montafon, Vorarlberg
- 2015: Trainee at the Stellenbosch Academy of Sports (SAS), South Africa
- 2015: Trainee at the Sports Performance and Rehabilitation Center (SPARC), Cape Town, South Africa
- 2015 and 2017: Physiotherapist at the Absa Cape Epic, 8-Day mountainbike stage race, Western Cape, South Africa
- 2015-2017: group practice Vanhoorne in Neder-Over-Heembeek
- 2017-2019: Kine Malderen in Malderen, Londerzeel
- 2019-current: PhysioBxl
Physiotherapist (master), manual therapist
Philips-Site 3B bus 1, 3001 LEUVEN-HEVERLEEE