I am Charlélie Seroen, qualified physiotherapist with further specialization in Manual Therapy. It goes without saying that as a physiotherapist you have to set a good example to your patients. For me this starts with an active lifestyle. I am a driven wall climber myself, and I also cycle a few thousand kilometers a year. Healthy food is also essential. Our diet brings us the building blocks that we need to maintain and restore our bodies, which has aroused my interest. This also makes it an integral part of the healing process.
Thanks to targeted internships in the course of my studies at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) I’ve had the opportunity to delve into certain types of pathologies. For example, I have gained experience with patients suffering from medullary lesions, chronic diseases, respiratory problems, etc...
In addition, I have offered hydrotherapy in a group context. My specialization, being manual therapy, is primarily focused on musculoskeletal disorders.
- 2014-2017: Bachelor of Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- 2017-2019: Master of Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy, graduation variant Manual Therapy at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- 2019-2020: Master After Master in Manual Therapy at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- 2017: Hydrotherapy in the Europe Hospitals
- 2018: Internship in the CTR (Center for Traumatology and Rehabilitation)
- 2019-2020: Private practice in Jette
- 2020-present: PhysioBxl
Physiotherapist (master), manual therapist
Philips-Site 3B bus 1, 3001 LEUVEN-HEVERLEEE